Sunday, July 27, 2014

Lets talk about Doggy Loot

One of the subscriptions I am currently waiting on and cannot wait for is Doggy Loot. I am so excited for this I love to pamper my animals.
They are like my kids lol. I know Im not the only person out there guilty of spoiling my pups. I will be posting my review on Doggy Loot when my first shipment comes. For now I just wanna talk a little about it. The site has a couple different options. The one I am currently subscribed to is the toy of the month club. Both Apollo and Artemis have their own subscriptions. They get so excited when their subscription boxes come. The toy of the month club does what is says it sends them a new toy to enjoy every month. Doggy Loot always has awesome deals on toys, treats, and other doggy items all the time go check it out. Ill post the link here at the bottom of the page for you guys. Until then make sure to give your furry pals so much love because they need it.


                                                

 Apollo                                                                       Artemis and my princess




Just click this link to get started today Doggy Loot



No comments:

Post a Comment