Friday, May 23, 2014

I Just Joined Smiley360

I Just Joined Smiley360


Do you enjoy Trying new Products? Love to get to check out different services?  Like to share your opinion?
Ever love a product but wish you could give your feedback on something they might be able to do differently or maybe just tell them how much you love the product? Come join the Smiley360 family. I have just joined and so far I'm having so much fun. As part of one of my missions I am sharing a link to their website and also telling you guys about them. I would have shared them even without the mission though because I really do think what they are about is amazing. I personally enjoy trying new things and giving my opinion on them.
I haven't received any products yet because they want to know how dedicated you are and if you are serious about the missions. How it works is they give you missions in these missions you try a product/service and its your job to review the product/service and give your feed back. Also get the word out both online and offline. Did you like it? give a sample to some friends see how they liked it as well. Get online and use Facebook or twitter or your blog to tell the world about the product. What did you like? What didn't you like? Remember they want your honest opinions.
 I will definitely be giving you guys a more extensive review the more in depth i get. So do expect another review on them on my blog here. If you click the blue link at the top of the page it will help me on my mission to spread the word. You earn smiles by being active and participating in missions and activities on the site. Earning smiles helps you to be picked for new missions.I'm happy i was able to share this with you. And if you should decide to also sign up make sure to let e know guys I will always be around to help you out in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment