Wednesday, May 28, 2014

YouTube Gold my YouTube find of the week (Donnie Darko 8 bit cinema)





I found this little treat on YouTube today. I feel like its possibly the best thin g I have watched all week this 8 bit trend thats going on is awesome. Ive always loved the movie Donnie Darko.
Its the perfect bit of darkness and one of the last genius movies I have seen in a while. Not to mention probably the last movie Jake Gyllenhaal has been in thats even worth watching. This was 3 minutes well spent in my book. give it a watch and enjoy it. I dont own this movie nor do i even know who does I just wanted to share this little piece of YouTube gold with everyone. Sometimes The things i watch on YouTube are very hit or miss. Which is why im starting the YouTube find of the week segment of the blogg. im gonna Hunt Down what i find to be YouTube gold and post it here to share with all of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment