Friday, June 6, 2014

TLCVoxBox Review

I recently joined a new website community for product reviews called Influenster. You can go on and do reviews of different brands and products out there. One of the perks of Ifluenster is their VoxBoxes, which are boxes they send out to qualifying members full of free stuff. The only request they ask of you is to lease do some reviews of the products you received. They want your honest opinion on these items not so washed up sales pitch because you think it will get you more free items.
They have a page linked to your specific VoxBox that has things you can do to earn points. The better your score the more likely you will be chosen again in the future to receive a VoxBox. Not everyone is going to qualify for each box but there is something out there for you trust me. I actually received an invitation to a VoxBox really quickly. In order for them to get to know you and help find what boxes might be a good fit for you they have all sorts of badges you can unlock and earn. Some of the things are surveys you can take about you and the category you are trying to unlock. This is my review of my very first FREE VoxBox. The opinions shared here are my own and are in no way swayed by the fact I got all this awesome free stuff from Influenster and the companies that helped provide them with the items inside.




I was lucky enough to qualify for the TLCVoxBox. This VoxBox was geared towards the moms of Influenster.They sent them out to roughly around 10,000 moms. Inside there were items to both help us moms out in a pinch and to pamper us. I actually really enjoyed all the Items and hope to be chosen for another box in the future.The box itself as you can see is a really cute purple box. It was a small package as it did fit in my mailbox. Inside they have a postcard that has all the Items in the box with a brief description of the products and the price. They also provide you with the brands Facebook and Twitter page links as well as the hashtags used for them.

                                                 NEOSPORIN Neo to go: $4.97 to $7.50
IVORY barb of soap: $3.99 for a 10 pack

The first Item I pulled out was the NEOSPORIN. It was the largest thing I saw and it stuck out the most to me. I cant even begin to tell you how happy I am to have this. I have some rough and active kids so things like this are used in my house often. I like that NEOSPORIN has made a to go version because as a mo and I'm sure all you fellow moms can agree accidents happen everywhere. The on thing I hate is going to the park and my kid gets a scraped knee and I have nothing on me to clean it up. The first thing I noticed when I used it is it is not like regular NEOSPORINs texture. This is a liquid which okay i can see why and I'm not saying its bad cause  anything i hated about the original was how sticky it is and dirt get caught in there from that this doesn't present that problem at all.

The second item I picked up was the bar of IVORY soap. I do use Ivory soap on occasion. Usually its something I got on sale or because it was cheap and we use it for hand washing in our house. Its actually great for that just stick it on the sink and Viola!. The only think with bars of soap is the fact that they do dry out fast and they can accumulate bacteria and germs. So I was okay with the barb of soap and I did use it we ended up making soap molds with the kids and I used some to do laundry. All in all not a terrible Item and It didn't go to waste cause I hate wastefulness .



                         AVONS Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother: $30

I was SO excited when I grabbed this out I have seen this in the catalogs (I sell AVON) and have been wanting to try it. SO when I got it here for FREE i couldn't believe it. Anews the new line of skincare product from AVON and this is part of their reversalist section, geared towards older ladies they say 40+ but I say why wait? I have wrinkles too maybe not like someone in their 40s but they are there. It claims to blur the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It goes on after your regular make up regimin. So I used some and I did in fact feel it slightly gave the feeling of there being less visible wrinkles and lines. I used it in my brow area because I have a line in the middle of my brows where i furrow them YUCK and it did in fat help. It was so soft too i loved this stuff. They also gave us a code saving 15%  to use on orders of 50 dollars or ore bought through the website. www.avon.com. At the bottom Ill post the code and a link to my personal AVON web page.


Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card
One coupon good foe ONE BREYERS Gelato Indulgences: $4.49 to $5.99
Puffs To Go: $0.49 per pack

I received  a Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card. Members save 3 cents per gallon. Our card says for a limited time new members will receive 25 cents off a gallon which is so nice. Country fair gas cards only save you 10 cents off a gallon. You can save up to 75 cents per gallon by doing things you regularly do such as shop and go out to eat. I don't typically go to Shell to pump my gas but now I think I'll be taking full advantage of the offer because 25 cents per gallon is actually a good save.

I love ice cream and gelato. Lets face it I'm a frozen treataholic YUMMY. So when I saw we got a free coupon fr a full sized tub of the stuff I was so happy. I got the triple chocolate one, It was so delicious and creamy I am so in love I hope they come out with more flavors. i can't wait to purchase more of this in the future. Everyone loved it. 

Puffs to go what can I say these are always a handy item to have in your purse. Being a parent means you have to always be prepared for anything. So the fact they gave us a pack of those made me happy it was also Puffs with Lotion. That happens to be my favorite type of Puffs.I had actually just ran out of tissues so this was kinda good timing for me. I love Puffs they are so soft and never leave me with the Red raw nose that some of the other brands out there. Nothing worse than being sick and advertising it with your red nose tat screams LOOK AT ME!!





 All in all I felt like this VoxBox was amazing for oms everywhere the Items inside were all amazing and helpful whether it was to pamper me or to to assist in making sure I'm prepared. Theses are Items every mom should have. My favorite two items were the Neo to go and the Anew Reversalist winkle smoother. They are both so handy and amazing I love that a lot of the stuff was full sized products. I like the presentation of the package and that they stuck to their theme very well. I'm glad I became a ember of Influenster for sure


Save 15% off any purchase of $50 or more at Avon.com by typing in the code ANEW15 at check out the offer is valid till 8/1/14

Just click the link provided or type in www.youravon.com/aharris3003 to go to my personal Avon web page. thanks for reading my blog guys. Make sure to subscribe to E-mail notifications if you are interested in being updated on any new posts I make.

Winwrey Strife



No comments:

Post a Comment