Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Welcome.


WELCOME...




I have often sat around wondering what to do with my time. I'm a stay at home mom with so much extra time on my hands when the kids go to bed. What better than to start blogging.
I have always been an opinionated type I just never knew what was so amazing i could write a crap ton about it. Well it hit me One day while shopping online.
    Why not start a blog to review the things i buy and help other people see if what they are purchasing is worth their money or not. The last thing we want to do with our money it waste it on a product that isn't what its cracked up to be. I hate more than anything buying an item online and it get delivered to y house and Is NOTHING like the pictures nor the description. If only someone had reviewed this item for me. Maybe it would have saved me that 29.99 plus shipping and handling. 
  I know that their are other bloggers out there already doing what I do. All I can say is stick around I may surprise you. I recently subscribed to three different subscription boxes to kick off my reviews. If you don't know what a subscription box is, It is a  box that is delivered right to your doorstep via mail monthly. 
  They have all sorts of subscription boxes for any Kind of interest. Beauty boxes for woman. I especially love these because I know I love make up and hair care products but often I find my wallet to be a bit tight. These boxes give us the chance to try out products that we may not be able to afford or turn us on to products we didn't consider trying before. They have nerd themed boxes for the gamers and nerds out there. I have subscribed to Nerd Block and will be posting my first review of that shortly. 
  They have man many boxes. I am going to subscribe to each box for 3 months each give them all a spin and see what in my opinion will be most worth it for all you hard workers out there. Some other boxes I am currently subscribed to are Ipsy (beauty), Nibblr(snacks), and Flicker box(candles) Also my blog will be doing giveaways every so often so keep your eyes peeled for that. I cant wait to take this journey with all of you. so stay tuned and lets hear it for the late night shoppers like me. Aside from shopping and the sample links ill give you guys when i find good ones I will just flat out write to you about whatever thoughts and
whims i may have so prepare for awesomeness.... or crap whichever comes first. I'm not claiming to be a 
blogging genius here.  

 My insane family







Anyone Interested In subscription boxes I will always list the web pages to the ones I am subscribed to. Since i told you about the couple I have already subscribed to I will post links below..




Winwrey Strife <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment